Get More Spotify Plays
How does Spotify promote music?
Spotify has revolutionalized the music industry because of the immensely innovative idea that it has come up with,of streaming music directly through the cloud environment. As such many artists and bands are eager to get their music on Spotify and help to promote it. If your music is not on Spotify then it serves as a major drawback for the promotion of your song and you tend to incur severe losses.
Of course to promote your music on Spotify you first need to get your music on Spotify. All you need to do is to create a Spotify artist profile page and use it to introduce yourself and also to showcase your music.
A way of starting your promotions on Spotify is to make it famous on social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc. Every artist’s site present on Spotify has a de facto sidebar of all the later mentioned social networking links. You can find the link of the artist you are looking for on Spotify, and then you can share that artist’s site details over your preferred social platform.
The above mentioned steps help promoting the artist’s music in a way that if you listen to an artist’s music on Facebook, then it will automatically show up on your Facebook ticker feed, giving you a lot of indirect publicity.
You can advertise using Spotify by using it on people who you know are on Spotify and then by using a Facebook ad to additionally target Facebook users who ‘like’ Spotify.
An artist present on Spotify can also benefit from the fact that people can buy his/her music with just one click and add it to their library.
One can also promote their playlists using Spotify. To encourage promotions through playlists, instead of having playlists composed of your own material you can have playlists of musical bands that influence you, your genre music, or any other favorite you would like to share. You can also share your musical ideas and concepts with your fans instead of having an “only musical version” of your playlist being shared. For example, you can create a short blog post of your mentors or inspirations in addition to a playlist reflecting your style to keep your fans busy while they read your post.
The few reasons are stated below as to why an artist should have Spotify exposure
- The subscription scheme of Spotify helps artists to promote their catalog of music and increase the overall revenue generated.
- The massive shift towards streaming model of music has benefited many of the new artists in promoting their music due to the amalgamation of data and music being available for everyone.
- The use of innovative subscription techniques by Spotify has led to tremendous decrease in the piracy rates, helping artists on Spotify immensely.
- Music streaming taking place on Spotify helps in counting those big steps ahead towards successful music charts.
- When people listen to artists on Spotify it becomes social and the artist’s fans convert into promoters just by listening.
So if you are one of those budding artists thinking of making it big in the music industry then Spotify is a place you should definitely be!
You can use our premium promotion services for your spotify music promotion. You will have more song plays and that will help you to get more orginic listeners. You can buy authentic spotify plays to promote your music and get popular.